CROWDMARKET PRIVACY STATEMENT Updated 10-20-2022
Your privacy is important to CrowdMarket. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that CrowdMarket collects for the PhoneLynk service, and the ways in which CrowdMarket uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
CrowdMarket may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the PhoneLynk service including email, name, phone number, profile photo;
- Information about transactions carried out over this service such as phone calls and text messages. This includes phone numbers, photos, text included in text messages and call log memos for phone calls;
- Contacts and Images information required to make phone calls and send SMS messages;
- Information about the device you’re connecting with such as OS version and phone type;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of paying for subscriptions is stored by Braintree, a division of PayPal, RevenueCat, Apple’s iTunes Store or the Google Play Store;
- any other information that you send to CrowdMarket.
Using personal information
CrowdMarket may use your personal information to:
- Enable your access and use of the services;
- Make phone calls and send SMS messages;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where CrowdMarket discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CrowdMarket may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
CrowdMarket will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. CrowdMarket will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Payment information will be stored with our partner Braintree, a division of Paypal, Apple’s iTunes Store or the Google Play Store. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this service will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
- info@PhoneLynk.com; or
- by post to: PO Box 861739; Plano, Texas 75086